Forms & Documents
- TLAC Bylaws
- Leesville Lake Work Plan
- Smith Mountain Lake Work Plan
- Smith Mountain Lake Resource Listing
A listing of frequently requested contact information.
- Boating Incident Form
- No Discharge Zone Brochure
Smith Mountain Lake was designated a “No Discharge Zone” in October 2000. This brochure answers the question, “what is a No Discharge Zone”.
- Regulatory Marker and Buoy Application Packet
- Aquatic Vegetation Management Plan
TLAC’s current aquatic vegetation management plan.
- Native Aquatic Vegetation Species in SML
Pictures of native aquatic vegetation in Smith Mountain Lake.
- Non-native Aquatic Vegetation Species in SML
Pictures and details about four types of non-native aquatic vegetation in Smith Mountain Lake.
- Aquatic Weed Fact Sheet
Information about brittle naiad, a non-native, nuisance aquatic vegetation found throughout Smith Mountain Lake.